It's important for businesses of all sizes to be able to secure debt receivables. At DAHL, we run an efficient debt collection service for credit unions, banks, businesses and landlords.
Our debt collection services include:
- analysing debtor's financial circumstances
- preparing debt collection documents
- attending the bailiff's court including compulsory sales
- reporting and registering expenses
- administering repayment plans and reporting debtors to credit
We are represented on the board of Danske Inkassoadvokater (Danish
debt collection lawyers).
- provide legal advice relating to terms and conditions
of sale, delivery or payment, reminder notices and credit
- prepare debt collection documentation for debtors, as well
assisting with voluntary conciliation and fault recognition and
encouraging debtors to enter into repayment arrangements if
immediate full payment is not possible
- take legal action in order to achieve judgements against the
- take the debtor to the bailiff's court in order to seize
assets owned by debtor
- assist in the sale of assets seized from the debtor
- return/realise assets sold with retained titles
- discuss the possibility of submitting an application to auction
the debtor's property
- attend forced sales
- participate in negotiations relating to an eventual open sale
of designated property
- provide assistance in connection with removal, inspections and
the checking of inventories, as well as efficiently evicting
tenants or the previous owners of properties obtained by our
clients through forced sales.
We stay in regular contact with our clients throughout the process
and keep them well informed at all times. That way we can quickly
and efficiently recover monies owing to our clients, and thereby
creating value for them.